The K1-06 optical probe enables data transfer between devices equipped with a serial interface and consumption meters in accordance with EN 62056 (IEC 1107). The probe’s signal level is selectable. Optical reflections in the probe are eliminated as standard: if optical reflections should be required, a “clean” electrical echo in the probe can be generated.
The ergonomic casing prevents the daylight filter from being scratched because the filter can be easily restored. Horizontal grooves improve grip.
- Optical interface pursuant to EN 62056 (IEC 1107)
- Transfer speed of 50….19200 baud
- Bit-serial transfer, half-duplex
- Possible interface levels: V.24, TTL and negated TTL
- Electricity supply from the serial interface (4-12V) or with system voltage
- Power consumption approx. 3.5mA
- Diameter: 32mm; length: 22mm
- Weight: 65g, including 1.5m cable and connector
- Casing material: Delrin (POM), black
- Magnetization: Outward-oriented towards the North Pole
- Magnetic retention force: ~15N