The SSW/BLUE interface converter is a serial device server with which any device with the RS232 interface can be operated over a Bluetooth connection. The device provides a transparent and serial interface, covering distances up to 100 meters.
The device can be freely configured over the serial interface.
The display elements are very clear: two green LEDs, with one displaying send activity and the other receive activity, while another green LED displays the existing network connection and a red LED displays operational readiness.
- Connector: D-sub 9-pin male
- Transfer speed: 300 bps – 230,400 bps
- 7 or 8 data bits
- 1 or 2 stop bits
- no, even, odd parity
- Control lines: RTS, CTS
- Flow control: XON/XOFF, RTS/CTS
- Interface: Bluetooth, class1
- Range of up to 100 metres
- Security PIN Code
- Dimensions: 68mm x 84mm x 24mm
- Weight: 120g
- Electricity supply via AC adaptor 5.6V 500mA
- Power consumption max. 250mA