The SSW/LAN interface converter is a network-based serial device server, with which any device with the RS232 interface can be operated in a 10/100MB/s TCP/IP-based network. The device provides a transparent, serial interface without platform and removal limitations.
The device can be freely configured over a web interface, the serial interface or Telnet.
The display elements are very clear: two green LEDs, with one displaying send activity and the other receive activity, while another green LED displays the existing network connection and a red LED displays operational readiness.
Configuration can be carried out via Telnet, the serial interface, a web interface or a configuration utility for Microsoft Windows operating systems. The configuration interfaces are password-protected.
- Connector: D-sub 9-pin male
- Transfer speed: 300 bps – 230,400 bps
- 7 or 8 data bits
- 1 or 2 stop bits
- no, even, odd parity
- Control lines: RTS, CTS
- Flow control: XON/XOFF, RTS/CTS
- Interface: Ethernet 10BASE or 100BASE-TX (Autosensing)
- Connector: RJ45
- Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP/IP, ARP, ICMP, TFTP, Telnet, AutoIP, DHCP
- Dimensions: 68mm x 84mm x 24mm
- Weight: 120g
- Electricity supply via AC adaptor 5.6V 500mA
- Power consumption max. 250mA