The K1-BLUE optical probe enables data transfer between devices equipped with a Bluetooth interface and consumption meters in accordance with EN 62056 (IEC 1107). The baud rate and interface parameters can be parameterised via Bluetooth.
Three LEDs display the send/receive activity of the optical interface and the state of charge, the blue LED lights up when a Bluetooth connection is active.
The black anodised aluminium front panel can be laser-marked based on the customer’s specifications.
- Optical interface pursuant to EN 62056
- Transfer speed of 300…38,400 baud
- Bluetooth 2.0 interface, class 2
- Range of up to 50 metres
- SO interface (optional)
- Electricity supply via a lithium-manganese battery with 0.7AH capacity (operating life of approx. 12 hours)
- Charge via AC adaptor (optional vehicle charge adaptor)
- Low battery alarm
- Diameter: 32mm; length: 70mm
- Weight: 65g
- Casing material: Delrin (POM), black
- Magnetic retention force: ~15N
- Infrared daylight filter disc
- Connection for Lanyard ( option )